1.The timeline for any assignment is reach as per agreed date when all resources including data, information, tools and documents are availed promptly.
2. All the assignments are delivered within a standard time-frame:
0-10 days (All payment done in advance)
11-20 days (Partial payment accepted and final payment done before delivery of the final product)
21-30 days (Partial payment accepted and final payment done before delivery of the final product)
3. Delays in payments shall lead to delay in delivery of the assignment in equivalent number of days.
4. It is upon the client to ensure all payments are done as per the agreement; Accolade Maven will not take responsibility for any project or assignment the delays as a result of delayed payments.
5. In the event of partial payment, the final document shall only be submitted on full payment of the agreed amount.
1. The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including working documents, data, completed products e.t.c
2. Certain pages on the Company’s web site require the Customer to provide the Customer’s name, e-mail address, home address or phone number ( for example, when filling in the sign up form). The Company does not use this information for any other purpose than verification and to contact the Customer with regards to the Order.
1. The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (10) days from the first completion date of the Order/Product and within a period of thirty (14) days for any dissertation, thesis, research proposal, thesis proposal, dissertation chapters writing or any other reasonably large assignments. If the Customer has missed the policy deadline, the Customer may choose to have the order revised but for additional payment or the Customer may place a new one for editing.
2. Quality Assurance Department of the Company reserves the right to limit the number of revisions or decline revision requests in cases such as, but not limited to: changes in initial order details; unreasonable return of the assignment; taking advantage of Writer and obvious abuse of revision option.
3. If revision request violates original instructions, the Quality Assurance Department has the right to decline it. If request falls within mentioned guidelines, the Company will happily revise the Customer’s Order to meet the initial requirements free of charge.
1. The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.
2. The Client can add Plagiarism Report service to the Order for additional price. If ordered, the Company is to provide a copy of plagiarism report for the Product delivered. The Company is not obliged to provide a copy of plagiarism report for each Product Revision if such takes place.
1. The Product ordered is guaranteed to be done according to Client’s instructions and delivered in a timely manner.
2. The Company does not and cannot guarantee that editing, proofreading, formatting services will be plagiarism free. Papers and other materials that are not written or made by the Company will not be scanned or reviewed for possible incidence of plagiarism. The Company shall not refund any amount in the event that a proofread/formatted paper or Product is considered to be plagiarized.
3. If the Customer needs to cancel an Order, it may be made at any time prior to the completion of the Order.
4. All refunds and cancellations should be communicated and expressed in writing by using the official email. In the unlikely event that the Customer is not satisfied with the Product or receive the Product after the specified deadline, the Customer may request a partial or full refund. It is the sole discretion of the Company to approve or disapprove any request on an individual case to case basis.
5. If the refund request is not received within seventy-two (48) hours after Order completion it is to be assumed that the Customer is satisfied with the Product and the Customer will not be eligible for any refunded amount.
6. In case a full refund is issued or Order becomes unpaid in circumstances where the service rendered has already been delivered, the Company retains full authorship for the Product completed and reserves the right to use, resell, distribute and share it to other third parties. The Customer is then not eligible to use the Product for whatever purpose.
7. The Company shall not be responsible for failure of the Customer to learn the material covered by the Product or for improper usage of research contained therein and no refund shall be made by the Company in case the Customer receives a failing grade.
1.The Company reserves the right to contact the Customers by email regarding new services, discounts, special offers and any other information that the Company may deem useful for the Customers.
2. The Customer consents to receive emails and other forms of electronic communications including but not limited to push notifications, SMS from the Company or any other third party which the Company may allow.
3. The Customer expressly waives any cause of action against the Company for receiving the emails and other forms of electronic communications from the Company for advertising and promotional or informative purposes.
Waiver of Breach
1.No waiver by the Company of any breach of this Agreement by the Customer shall be held to be a waiver of any other or subsequent breach. All remedies afforded in this Agreement shall be taken and construed as cumulative, that is, in addition to every other remedy provided herein or by law.
2. The failure of the Company to insist on a strict performance of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be deemed a waiver of the rights or remedies that the Company may have regarding that specific instance only, and shall not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach of default in any terms and conditions.
The Company reserves the right to modify, amend, revise or otherwise change any and all provisions of this Agreement. The Customer expressly agrees to be bound by any subsequent modification, amendment, revision or changes as contemplated herein, by the continued rendition of services by the Company. It shall be the obligation of the Customer to review this Agreement for changes from time to time, since any changes are reflected in this section of the website.
This Agreement contains the entire stipulations between the Customer and the Company, and no statements, promises, or inducements made by either party or agent of either party that are inconsistent herein shall be valid or binding, unless expressly authorized under this Agreement. This Agreement may not be enlarged, modified, or altered except in writing signed by the parties and indorsed on this Agreement. This Agreement shall supersede all previous communications, representations, or agreements, either verbal or written, between the Customer and the Company.
It is understood and agreed by the Customer that if any part, term, or provision of this Agreement is held by the courts to be illegal or in conflict with any law of the state where made, the validity of the remaining portions or provisions shall not be affected, and the rights and obligations of the Customer shall be construed and enforced as if the Agreement did not contain the particular part, term, or provision held to be invalid.
It is mutually understood and agreed that this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the place where the Company holds its principal place of business, both as to interpretation and performance, or in any other place at the determination of the Company.
Place of Suit
Any action or other judicial proceeding for the enforcement of this Agreement or any of its provisions shall be instituted in the courts of competent jurisdiction in the place where the Company holds its principal place of business or in any other place at the determination of the Company.