We prepare thorough and compelling proposals based on your non-profit’s strengths, maximizing your agency’s potential for government and foundation funding. Our team works directly with you through site visits and interviews to assure the development of a product that reflects the spirit of your individual organization’s character and mission. We develop documents which best reflect the human service program or development activity you have in mind – and need continuation or new funding for. Our grant proposal products include:
- Letters of Intent (LOI) – An overview of your proposed program’s intent and value, touching on need, services, why your organization is right for the project, evaluation and budget request. This is usually two to three pages in length, and will be delivered online or on your agency letterhead.
- Foundation and Corporate Proposals – A thorough description of your proposed program, data driven need and relevance, references, service description, start-up plan, goals and objectives, proposed staff and their qualifications, evaluation plan, budget and budget justification. Usually six to ten pages.
- Government (City, County, State, and Federal) Grant Proposals – A comprehensive document adhering strictly to the requirements usually outlined in publicly shared Requests for Proposals (RFP). Narratives often range from ten to fifty pages, and many standard government forms are typically required. If a Bidders’ Conference follows the announcement, our team can participate on your agency’s behalf.
- Funding Search – We conduct database and other searches to find foundation and government funding among thousands of funding sources to find the optimal matches for your program or initiative.
- Direct Collaboration with your In-House Grant Specialist – Our expert team works with yours in creative ways to grow your organization and programs.
Make sure it shines! We update and polish your text to assure accuracy, relevance and responsiveness to your intended audience. We specialize in detailing:
- Proposal Narratives
- Brochures and Website text
- Strategic and Business Plans
Contact us to discuss your document detailing project. We’ll respond within 24 hours.
Our expert team offers a range of development solutions to support the growth of your organization. Our development activities are tailored directly to your agency’s needs and future, and include:
- Training and Technical Assistance
- Program Design and Development
- Technology Development
- Feasibility Studies
- Strategic Planning
We encourage you to contact us to discuss your specific development needs and interests. We’ll respond within 24 hours.