You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
You are a current student of Loren Brusque University, studying Business Administration. You want to apply for the post of Quality Assurance Manager you have recently seen on the university’s notice board.
Write a letter to Mr. Walker, and
- Give your reason for writing
- Tell about your education
- Describe your work experience and explain why you would be suitable for the job.
Write at least 150 words.
How to answer this task?
- Introduce yourself and state your reason for writing.Start letter in a formal style (it’s a job application letter!) and dedicate first paragraph to the letter opening.
- Write body paragraphs.Tell about your education and work experience in separate paragraphs.
- Write a polite letter closing.Thank your future employer for his consideration and mention that you are ready for the interview.
Dear Mr Walker,
I am writing to apply for the post of Quality Assurance Manager, which was advertised on the Student Affairs Office notice board on 2 September 2016. I believe that my qualifications, personal character and work experience make me a perfect candidate for this job.
Currently I am studying on M.B.A. program at the Loren Brusque University, graduating in 2017. I’m studying subjects that are relevant to the offered post. Moreover, I constantly perfect my management skills by taking various additional courses.
During my studies I have held the post of Junior Executive at «Hansel’s Corporation» and improved my leadership skills, communication competences and ability to work in a team. While leading and supervising subordinates, I gained a valuable experience for the post of Quality Assurance Manager.
I am available for interview at any time. You can contact me most easily by the mobile phone number given above.
Thank you for your consideration of my application. I look forward to meeting you in the nearest future.