Online English Writing Skills Development Course-1
Listen to the introductory audio recording below.
This course targets adults who want to improve their formal and non-formal communication in English. It is meant to help learners to improve and develop English language skills in their written form both in formal and non-formal context. Learners are prepared through rigorous activities and exercises that ensure that they consistently improve their English language skills. Employees in NGOs and organizations that put a premium on report writing, proposal writing and writing success stories are encouraged to take this course. In summary, the following concepts will be covered:
- English Building Blocks: Parts of speech
- Sentence Structures in context
- Writing appropriate type of sentences
- Writing and transforming sentences
- Developing paragraphs and prose texts
- Writing Essay (In later programs, Reports, Proposals, Minutes, E-mails, Letters, Memos and Success Stories are covered)
By the end of this course learners should be able to:
- Write meaningful sentences
- Proofread and edit their writing
- Write flawlessly linguistic genres including Reports, Proposals, Minutes, E-mails, Letters, Memos and Success Stories
- Communicate appropriately in English in different contexts
This course will be covered in 6 Months.
$ 20 per month
Mode of Delivery
The course will be delivered online
Learners will have one on one Skype sessions (1 hour session per week)
The course will be delivered through a blended approach
Learners will have face to face sessions (5 days face to face sessions bimonthly)
Continuous evaluation done after both face to face and online activities.