This survey is aimed at assessing the employee satisfaction levels and establishes their satisfaction drivers. Employees are often referred as the internal customers of the organization. Successful organizations have realized that involved employees are key to improving organizational performance and that motivated employees are the first link in a causal chain that leads to greater customer loyalty and profits. Properly motivated employees do their job better and achieve a higher level of performance. The right employee strategies can encourage loyalty, dedication and self awareness in the pursuit of excellence.
We assist organizations:
- Determine the level of employee satisfaction as per the time of the survey
- Identify relevant issues affecting employee satisfaction and propose recommendation for improvement
- To determine aspects of employment and working conditions that contributes to employee job satisfaction
- To examine the extent to which employees understand expectations of their jobs
- To examine employees perception of work place practices
- To identify strategies for addressing staff needs for enhancement of job satisfaction